Tuesday, June 7, 2011

freesamples-canada

Linkhttp://www.freesamples-canada.com/about-us
ou’re probably checking every day what new freebies and coupons we’re posting, but you’re wondering who’s doing it? What kind of women we are? I didn’t think of telling you, our story at first, but I am sure, you would like to know more about us, and know how the whole idea of free samples and couponing popped-up in our heads.

That’s why I’m going to tell you a little more about our lives, our stories, and our needs of constantly saving money, to improve our quality of life.

We are 3 women: Jennifer, Hannah: myself, and Erin. I met Jennifer in kindergarten at the age of 4, and had been friends ever since, with a lot of ups and downs of course. We are very good friends, since 30 years now. Amazing! I didn’t even realize we knew each other for so long!

We all have kids and too much bills to pay. We had to find a way to lower our expenses without having our kids suffering from it. We understood a long time ago our need of saving money constantly. That’s how the 3 of us discovered freebies, coupons and free samples, and how it transformed our lives in a tremendous way. Since the very beginning, we are huge fans and completely addicted to coupons and free samples.

We began to look for freebies a long time ago, about 7 years ago. We used to be constantly on the lookout for new coupons and free samples to see on what products we could save. We were always calling each other to talk about the new coupons and free samples we found out. We were always trying new products for free, and saving on grocery, clothing, actually on everything we bought!

We always kept two questions in mind: why should we pay more, when we can pay less? Why should we pay full price for a product we never tried? That’s why, once you receive a free sample, there is no way you can’t be addicted. It’s free, useful, and it helps you make savings. What else do we need?

Even if, our lives improved because of our great finds, we are still making some savings for any unexpected days. Free samples and coupons are the best ways to save money, on a daily basis!

My husband Mark decided to make us a website to share with everybody the good offers, samples, and coupons we found! We have put all the categories we need such as free baby samples, free beauty samples, free food samples, free drink samples, free health samples, free pets samples and coupons in Canada.

Our goal is to help as much people as possible to make savings! We are glad to give you some tips and share with you how to save money! Don’t hesitate to contact us and feel free to ask us any questions you want!

Since Jennifer and I are very busy, Erin started taking care of Free Samples Canada

A Little about Erin:

“Hi All! I’m Erin, and I’m 25 years old. I haven’t always been frugal – but since becoming a mother to a beautiful baby girl, I have started my collection of coupons, samples and I am always trying to find a great deal. In my spare time when I’m not on here… I love to crochet, figure skate and cook. I also enjoy spending time with my baby girl and saving her from the tickle monster.”

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment